Article by Ted Peterson from the Cokato Historical Societies newsletter.
The first church horse barn was built sometime after the second church at Knapp. It was located in the northeast corner of the church plat or close to the Knapp Store and was demolished in the year 1910 or in the latter part of the Rev. Melin's term.
Blog articles are subject to copyright.